Teleappending: Telephone Number Appending Service
Telephone appending (also known as "teleappending") can improve your business and consumer marketing lists by adding up-to-date contact phone numbers sourced from all of the licensed UK telephone providers. As part of our phone appending services, all numbers that are added will be TPS/CTPS checked for free.
0.5 credits (per record)
Unfortunately we do not provide the teleappending service on mobile devices. If you would like to make use of this service, please visit this page on a device which is capable of desktop resolutions.
What is teleappending?
Telephone number appending is the automated process of adding telephone numbers against names and addresses in a CSV file.
If you’re building a marketing list and have gaps in the information, teleappending can help. Often referred to as data enrichment, this service can fill in the gaps using an automated process of adding telephone numbers against names and addresses in a CSV file.
You can use our data enrichment service to build more complete and useful supplier lists or to cleanse and enrich customer data.
At ukphonebook.com, we also run our TPS check against all results. This allows you to cleanse your data as well, so you’ll know who you can and can’t contact on your mailing list.
Example of telephone number appending result
How to use our phone number appending service
Our teleappending service is free, allowing you to check phone numbers against your marketing list and enrich the data you have. You are only charged – or need to buy credits - when you download the result from our data enrichment tool.
- Upload a .CSV file and select whether the file contains residential or business data.
- Indicate the format of your .CSV. Which column is the name, which the address and which the postcode.
- View a free summary of your teleappending job, indicating how many records we have found with a telephone number and how many records are on the TPS register. You will also be informed how many credits it will cost and are under no obligation to download the results.
- To proceed, click "Download result". This will take credits from your account and return your CSV with five new columns.
- First column: whether any number was found
- Second column: landline number for the record (where possible)
- Third column: the landline TPS status
- Fourth column: mobile telephone number for the record (where possible)
- Fifth column: the mobile telephone number's TPS status.
- The resulting teleappended CSV will then be saved into your previous jobs list and is available to re-download for 28 days.
Our competitively priced teleappending service has a fast yet powerful matching algorithm to find as many up-to-date phone numbers for your records as possible. Prices start from less than 2p per row on our largest credit packages. Please contact us for more information.
Looking for more in-depth results
Our T2A API offers teleappend software that can be embedded in your website or CMS to allow your users to instantly check thousands of phone numbers at once.
This data enrichment API is ideal for any marketing or sales activity where you have a CRM system, or list of current/potential customers, but some or all the contact telephone numbers are missing.
Find out more about our data enrichment API and how it can help your business.
ORBIS, our corporate version of ukphonebook.com is a subscription service that gives you access to more telephone details, allowing you to produce more complete lists.
Why use ukphonebook.com for teleappending
- Prices from 2p per row
- Create complete and in-depth marketing databases
- Easy to use whether you need 1 or 1,000 numbers checking
- Can enhance your marketing database with our TPS checks
- Up to date information from our extensive data sources
- We are fully GDPR compliant