We get a lot of enquiries about where our data comes from and how often it’s updated so I thought I’d do a breakdown for anyone who’s interested:
- Telephone directory data from all UK telephone providers – each night, 6 nights per week
- Postal Address Finder (PAF) data from Royal Mail – monthly
- Electoral Roll (ER) data – monthly
- Companies House data – real time
- Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Corporate TPS (CTPS) data – daily
- Deceased data – monthly
- Classified business data – monthly
At Simunix, we’re very proud of how up to date our data is, especially of how regularly the telephone data is updated with up to 40,000 changes made each night.
So there you go, I hope that answers some questions!