Simunix is the development team behind ukphonebook.com. We provide a wide range of directory services which include the 118 365 directory assistance number, the T2A Web Services API as well as numerous data cleansing options.
In 1999, ukphonebook.com became the first product to be developed by Simunix and has since become a widely favoured and trusted source of directory enquiries information. We now have over 4 million registrants who use it for a wide range of purposes from a simple telephone number lookup to downloading company documents.
The ukphonebook.com database is made up of over 130 million records including:
- Directory enquiries information from the full UK telephone directory
- Address information from the Royal Mail Postal Address Finder (PAF)
- People information from the edited UK Electoral Roll
- Company and director information from Companies House data
- Telephone number screening information from the TPS and CTPS registers
We work closely with all our customers to ensure we are delivering services that meet their needs and are always happy to hear your thoughts. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Visit our blog to find out about new developments and breaking news for the directory solutions industry.
Follow us on twitter
Loading twitter feed...